Friday, October 26, 2007

Illustrator Cartoon Wrestling Mixed

One hand loves the other.

I wonder how high I juggle the dishes in the kitchen and still piled on each other can before me nothing more remains than to wash the manure. However, I do think that there is little need, as long as not tip over the towers. Sure, if the clean dishes are used up, you have also to deeds, but I still see some room. But that it should not really go here.

Much more is a band from Atlanta to the release of this post. That the statement corresponds to their band's name could I witness the truth in recent weeks on his own body. One Hand Loves The Other , I agree. Finally, my left hand in recent weeks was always there for the injured right hand (finger torn off and turn again sewn) to step into the breach, yes, they really did sacrifice for her right counterpart. At least in his hands there is obviously still true, unconditional solidarity. That feels good.

to Chapel: Yet another Bjork influenced band that does not really sound like it, although the band's name probably a Quote from Bjork's "Unison" is. One Hand Loves The Other, consisting of Lou, Nancy, Mary and Mikey sound, home music Emo Electronica Shoegaze pathos, fine Steichen and especially in "Rubber Ecker Nightingale" with a great, constantly repeated phrase: I don ' t know how to be what you need . This in backgound a hinted chorus, on which I get goose bumps just on principle. (Past the Post Rock gets up again and again, age.)

In May this year, the four of its self-titled debut album in America on Stickfigure Records (Milemarker, Snowden, Xiu Xiu) , which you can purchase on iTunes.

Download_

One Hand Loves The Other - Rubber Ecker Nightingale
( Download via YouSendIt - 7 days only )

OneHandLovesTheOther @ MySpace

0 comments:

Post a Comment