Saturday, January 26, 2008

After C Section Buttons

Cool from Austria

Yes Servus first time ... I am on the run on Monday from Hamburg with the ICE via Würzburg to Linz. Well on and Tuesday I activated my T-Mobile "Klax" simcard again. And what I have to say, despite an expired card is a means of reactivating Bon value no problem. And even better the Altguthaben has not inserted as in Germany, the provider but is available again ... class or not? Apart from the fact there is even the prepaid rates are really awesome.

For I had once again just what shopping and see what my sore eyes ...

laktosefrei

Jupp ... I've seen so beautifully conspicuous in any supermarket in Germany. But does the L-lactic unlike eg Famila € 1.09 € 1.39 but uro uro naja für'n coffee milk for a week it will be enough.

So that was it for the first time from me again ... greetz the fire hangover

0 comments:

Post a Comment