Thursday, July 3, 2008

What Is Bigest Berlinwood Or Tech Deck

Tot is the V8, long live the V8

Servus,

Now that I have taken the V8 project in attack, I would attribute this to the end. So far all attempts have failed to get two quad Opterone (2347) running on the MSI dual Socket F (K9ND Speedster MS-9652) to the stable. Whether it's up to the board or to the TLB bug in the processor, I can not really say. With the original bios the Opti's were not detected in any case, only with a new Biosbaustein which then has to replace the original 8MB 4MB.

as luck would I have since bought another dual socket F motherboard, not quite as favorable as the MSI but still less than 200 € which the server socket F is very cheap already. This time it's the manufacturer definitely for the quad optimized's designed!

Of course it's because when I arrived but I'm already against official times been on the road. So I can rebuild it completely on Sunday only. Although I was very tired before I disassembled the computer or on Sunday evening and with the new motherboard screwed together, this time it right into the case mounted ... ooohh you are E-ATX but NEN Klopper;)

Right after I had taken for the good piece in operation
(thanks for the helpers miteinrichtung the BIOS) which means since Vista 64 Ultimate installed, the installation did not complete Vista 64bit I took all 35 minutes for a computer with 1.9 GHz quite good find;) The whole driver installations came after where I am quite happy with it but is quite a lot of software for the 64 Bittiger Vista. Now it only needs one thing, the installation of the ATI HD 3870 X2 since I first installed the basic stuff and have installed accordingly.

ATI I will probably install today and for once see what the tachometer says and how the little machine to Zokken hires.

images come for even more ... I have to cut even more and because there what my eyes;)

greeting
fire hangover

0 comments:

Post a Comment