Monday, August 11, 2008

Alexis Texas No Blacks

Woow, Mobiel broadband Internet with up to 7.2 Mbits of 14.95 (incl 1GB Traffic)

Hello folks, I am again in Linz at the company and thought I sometimes look at me how can I go to the Internet. For three hours via hotel cable cost ~ 9 € uro ... iast as my pain threshold is reached or exceeded even better ... But at the last visit, I'm already become the B-Free System from A1 attention where there is a data card or USB stick for ~ 100 € uros including 1 GB of traffic. Hmmm have not really bad but I wanted to surf with my Dell, or even with the PDA ... as the UMTS card is unnecessary. And what I say today I was again in the A1 shop and they have decoupled ... task the offer at that time only with UMTS modem for 120 € uro. Now it is also the individual, but also at an attractive price for 14,95 € uro. And if one is charging up to the end of August another 20 € uro void volume after 4 weeks but not after 12 months ... awesome because I immediately shut.

In connection with the Nokia N95 and a broadband connection, double Interesting for the Nokia series VopIP a client that works via broadband or via W-Lan. Given a free Sipgate account and already I can in Linz (in the beer sitting gating) of my treasure called free of charge from a landline because the Sipgate number to a "normal" Hamburger landline number. Cool is not it? So this could

Timo Beil also introduce time, peddling her Web & Walk not stick for 100 € us ... But since Austria has always been the German advance ...

so the first wars of the very warm and even sunnier Linz.

And yes like the taste of cyclists;)

cu

0 comments:

Post a Comment