Friday, November 26, 2010

Morning-after Pill In Ontario

there are still service in good old Germany

That's what I call service ... has been unsuccessful after my Samsung NC10 now the known cable problem I have on Friday called the Samsung 19:11:10 Service and triggered a call. Btw, I recommend you the way from the Samsung site the mail contact to use the contact form above and as is still a German landline phone number ...
+49 6196 9340275 In this we answer your questions Monday to Friday from 08.00 to 20.00 clock and Saturday from 09.00 to 17.00 clock.


And quite honestly, the nice UPS man picked up the NC10 on Monday morning and I was visibly surprised when I saw the same UPS men have seen her on Thursday morning ...

So there is indeed still in dr Service in Germany.

so long ..

fire hangover

0 comments:

Post a Comment