Why?
as laboratory and research director I am working since 1984 in clinical metal toxicology. It had / I have a good insight into the analytical field, but the practice-relevant information was often not sufficient to provide conclusions about the effectiveness and function of chelation therapy.
In 2000 I met Dr. med Peter Vander Schaar, PhD and president of the International Board of Chelation Therapy (now the International Board of Clinical Metal Toxicology learn IBCMT). Our dialogue has resulted in research that explain why this discipline achieved lasting therapeutic results.
The following specialized training illustrated the interest of the German medical profession as well as the practitioner of that discipline, as well as the optimization of existing therapies and protocols. Have since taken place, mixing the many dialogues were for win-win situation and thus, my interest is the continuation of these talks. It
my efforts to learn and give existing knowledge on. So I urge all interested parties to participate in this dialogue.
0 comments:
Post a Comment