burns the hut Advent Advent ... or something like
Well now after the beautiful Nokia 5310 has failed is coming next or the ATI 3870 X2 ... class ... the rattle and clatter when you turn the computer worse than my TDI when outside is -20 ° C. So today I've made a sweeping blow. Bills for cell phones video card out and searched for only the Nokia Service Point deliver the 5310 and then bring in the connection directly to the KM electronic defective ATI back.
So I'm now in my old V8 & passive ATI 2400 PRO installed and my BASE simcard is now added to my old Nokia 6680 which I would still not happy with vorhökert eGay have. Now it seems the 500GB S-ATA HD which is still as a system drive in the V8 and the zicken to as well so I will also search times out and bring the bill to upgrade to a 1000GB Drive and the old HD to the dealer ... all in all a great Nikolausi ...
so in the sense ... Merry Christmas
0 comments:
Post a Comment