Thursday, January 1, 2009

Small Growing Tits Pic

Others Happy New Year

Moin Moin,

now is as far as 2009 is started. I wish all the blogs in 2009 is well and that you have many wishes come true.

I would like for example my ATI HD3870 X2 back;) ... which is according to K & M Electronics since 16.12. the manufacturer (Sappire) so it can still take a while but until late January, I hope it already. For power with the ATI HD 2400 PRO is no fun to have Zokken times as a test CS: S and tried'm surprised because in 1024 x 768 you can actually play well so all liquid and no twitch or jerk noted. Well now, this is not the best resolution for my 22 "LG LCD as does the resolution a bit" muddy off "in 1680 x 1050 creates the CS. S Screen Demo ~ 33 fps but this is the game not to expect so it is for as long as me ... let it be ...

so useful in the happy ... New Year

0 comments:

Post a Comment