I have only Lindenstraße watched
It's such a thing with anniversaries and anniversaries: Some will be true did not even ("Is it really been that long?"). This is especially true on those anniversaries, where we see that we are all a long way become older. One example is the 20th Anniversary of the reunification, precise words of the accession of five new states to the Federal Republic of Germany. In the exciting year that preceded the jubilee, wanted many, including me, only too happy to believe that now the world peace had broken out. And besides, we have recently also wins the World Cup. From the final 1990, I've also got a DVD that I look at myself sometimes when I have time and I'm alone.
Other anniversaries are recorded more or less dutifully. For example the genuflection of Willy Brandt, 40 years ago in Warsaw. That was a good and important gesture for Willy but then also very hostility was (among conservatives it was a long time fashion, describe him as "Willy brandy"). They are usually the anniversary, which serve einzunorden our civic coordinate system again appropriate.
include the third group of those anniversaries, to which one responds with the bewildered question: "Is the / the / this still?". And such an anniversary celebrated recently the endless television series "Linden Street" - the 25th, I will not hide here.
The world in which the lime street plays, has Max Goldt once described as "parallel-Munich side of the timeline" (or something similar). He was, according to his columns for a while most passionate Linden street-gazers, rose then, however, when the disasters that since einprasselten each week to the residents of that very same Munich-were too much to bear. It was probably just before or after the reunification of a sequence that played entirely in the former GDR, the Goldt that we here may well lead to law as arbiter elegantiarum not critically acclaimed. I had to watch from time immemorial a linden street-episode, because I then applied for an internship at WDR and one of the tasks for the applicants was to the episode 589 ("Pure Wine") to comment on. Because ultimately not worked with the volunteer, I may consider this time well spent life as wasted. "Pure wine" was therefore the first and only Lindenstraße sequence that I looked up from beginning to end without interruption. Since then never again.
allowed to hold the makers of the series certainly benefit, that they have tried to prepare socially more or less relevant topics such as AIDS, homosexual love, immigration, the radical right, and the like in linden street-cosmos almost like a burning glass in dramatic form. Perhaps yes, or the one or the other thereby come to think ("What if my son was gay and had AIDS / slide in right-wing parties would"). The problem is that John W. forget Geißendörfer and cohorts in all this, interesting stories to tell. This is because, since the beginning of the series was conceived as a continuous series. Each ordinary drama has a beginning, a middle and an end - and the tensions. The lime tree road, however bobs and bobs and bobs. It goes on and on ... and more ... and on. Everything goes around in circles. Always the same. One thing I want to tell
. Once I was with my wife at the Cologne train station and there they saw a guy who played in the linden street a man named "Hajo". Hajo I had never known. I watched him as he stood on the platform and sad and lost hinguckte on. If you already caught in a parallel world, so his eyes seemed to say to do, then it better in one that makes a bit of fun.
0 comments:
Post a Comment