Thursday, December 9, 2010

What To Put On A Sunburn Mole

How does one against benefactor?

After the somewhat elongated and not very productive post by uncle on a right to almost-forgotten TV series (none of my friends and none of our keepers has to my knowledge ever regularly Lindenstraße watched) I am the Lord of this blog, turn again and again would speak evil unchecked.

Advent is indeed the time in which many people have Christmas stress. I puzzle as elephant so, why is the case. It is ultimately a question so that you spend on Christmas a few nice quiet days. Why then in the time before it so abhetzt, I'm not into my head. And why then also buys expensive gifts for all the more or less loved ones who end up a few days later anyway in the corner, I do not see also leg. The best, most sustainable because (as always used) Christmas may anyway be summarized under the symbol SOS - but only if you're Schwabe Socka, Onderwäsch, Schloafanzug (alternatively: Socka, Onderhemd, panties). Namely, that he needs daily.

Another phenomenon of the Christmas season is that come less talented choirs, flute circles and kindergarten groups in nursing homes and retirement homes in order to spread Christmas atmosphere, in the foolish (because often misguided) assumption that the elderly would then prepare a joy. Is far from the Sun Such appearances are as a rule meant well - However well intentioned's not just since yesterday made the opposite of good. And old people are left alone so why not less vulnerable as they age. Perhaps they fall strange sounds not so much when they already have a hearing problem. But that should not necessarily expect: Uncle's best friend works for one of the major hearing aid manufacturer, and may I say that these little devices have become very powerful! But they have the great advantage that you can leave it when the singing and whistling becomes infernal.

uncle is a member of such a chorus that this coming weekend, the nursing home St. Korbinian look at home in Baldock Vaterstetten is. I hereby would like to warn all occupants of the house for elderly people before this invasion! Alternatively, I recommend protective measures, as it has already taken the pin on the elderly in Höcklager Industrieweg Stenkelfeld. As the seniors bravely oppose the pre-Christmas noisemaker to defend, you can see here:

0 comments:

Post a Comment