Friday, January 16, 2009

The Best Stemcell Cream

Windows 7 ... nice, but without proper driver?

Moin Moin,

The D630 runs Windows 7, or simply just "seven" very well known. From her feeling faster than the other installed Vista Bussiness 32 bits. As 2nd Machine, I Windwos 7 times 8Kern installed on my little machine. As these workstation has 8 GB I have installed the 64bit version there of course. Unfortunately, I get the run there is no driver for the ATI HD3870 X2 to. Neither the MS update yet by the first beta Catalyst. So today I inserted the Vista Ultimate 64 DVD and after 7 days of Windows 7 this again cleaned from the hard disk.

Well, and now I'm like that time at the point with the driver for the ATI HD3870 quarrels X2 under Vista 64Bit. For the current just 8.12 'he announces Catalyst ...

Well then again just downloaded the Catalyst 8.11 and because we'll see what is good. It's sad that a former battleship ATI driver is neglected technically Sun No wonder when people migrate to such a mistake to nVidia. If the X2 would not have been so expensive I would sell and smooth ne GTX260 or something now. Although the moves as much or also a bit more watts from the power supply to work but because the drivers least.

[UPDATE 21:00:] 8:11, the place 'he is no driver 3870X2, then back down and install the 8:10 ... the apparently last driver of the ATI3870X2 recognizes at least. But 8773 points in 3D botch 2k6's not enough for the graphics card because I have already up to almost 16k with the card benched without OC!


[UPDATE 21:20:] Installation of 9.8 showed again a non-existing graphics card ... ATI is doing what her class because there really fürn mist? Can you manage to tinker not even a decent 64bit drivers? Conclusion uninstalled and tried the 8.8 is next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment