Friday, August 20, 2010

Electric Box Level 19 Iphone Solution

Joe Friel: The Key to Athletic Success

After I read yesterday by the (new) Blog of triathlon coach Joe Friel have are a few things stuck. He
scheibt in his article "The Key to Athletic Success " that the athletes train too often or too long and too intense. This could lead to overtraining, burnout, illness and injury.
for him is important to teach his athletes moderate / "moderate" to train - and therefore stable.

Right here lies a small but valuable detail: the magic word is resistance!
be honest, is exactly my problem here. On the whole, I have the last two years (until very late April - wisdom teeth - Achilles tendon inflammation) can work out constantly. Stop, in the fall of 2009, I had a hangover, motivation problems.
this results from too frequent and intense exercise?
Was it a result of long units?
too often ... I do not know. Too intense .... no! But probably the combination of frequent and longer sessions .... yes, it will have been. Unfortunately, my Sport track data Hopps gone and I can not analyze the weeks before the low motivation. At least I had
looking back except a few "normal" ailments no injuries that prevented me from running.

Joe Friel believes that usually the reason for poor performance in key races is an "excessive and inconsistent" training.
If you are often tired when it is time to implement a quality workout, then lay in the fact the reason.

I see it. If I run through the training already have towing and speed training can only be because "at least it passes quickly," I feel tired and can rouse me at all difficult to do, then what's wrong. Does this desöfteren before, one should pause before this quality training one day, perhaps even put your two days the legs - especially the head is good! And how

concrete change?
Friel says, with moderate training!
writes in itself nothing new, but you just have to internalize and have no fear that naturalization of power just because you reduce the number of units from 7 to 5 ;-)

to moderate exercise it: "... the means that one rarely explores its physical limits. Too many athletes try to perform the hardest viable units too often. Lange units are often too long and the intensity is often too high. "

Even if I'm training for Vicsystem, I am aware that people will have the wisdom certainly not be eaten spoons. Nevertheless, this does
"Mathematical" concept of sense to me. The fact that you follow a prescribed training plan, it is out of the temptation of imposing too many hard units and the regeneration units are there truly regenerative. Even so, that I in which one or other pitch every now and then go, because otherwise the pulse leaps beyond the low levels.

further writes Joe Friel, that "moderation is a moving target. As the condition improves fitness is a hard unit completed a few weeks ago then a" moderate "." Therefore, this level also climb over the season, and by the resistance, increases the level of "moderate training" by season to season.
If you train properly, you increase the capacity to cope with more long term of training. What last year was a tough unit yet, this year, a moderate.

So far so good. Now it is
but a little contradictory. In another article he wrote in substance, that one should avoid at all costs injuries. The 1-2 days of rest do not hurt and it probably will help to provide a little complaint. If you train on whatever, maybe weeks and months "in the ass." The most likely
makes sense, and I think because of course the people today SWR1 interview with Faris Al-Sultan. He said, mutatis mutandis (If I still really in my head) that one should not pause for every little thing, because otherwise you will indeed not at all for training ...

You must listen very closely to his body, but who can properly assess the subjectivity? So it is with the fact that you "can run away pain." Often one or the other niggles has solved itself, I'm just holding on running.

So, Joe Friel said, therefore, that injury must be avoided at all costs. Pause rather than continue running.

But then he writes in the above-mentioned entry:
resistance is due to moderation.
resistant Training meant skipping a unit - never.
Failed units are the result of previously "too much": (? Trivia) too much intensity, duration, too many units and too much stuff in life.

If you exercise moderately (and lives!), Then they will be resistant. If it is stable, it will run faster.
It's not about how hard the units. It's about how stable this is completed.
This is the key to success.

does that mean for me, just leave a unit fail when a gout is noticeable, in principle, as a time-feasible schedule fewer units, complete this well. And complement the running training with strength training and wheel units!
Thanks, Joe Friel, for the many thought-provoking in your blog! :-)

(Perhaps some think: Oh, and he comes out now after 20 years Well, maybe not, but I react emotionally and subjectively and make mistakes Because I regularly read and write about these topics?. I call me the basic things just to mind again)

0 comments:

Post a Comment