Sunday, August 1, 2010

Free Samantha38g Clips

64B and yet still not win everything ready to go to



What can I say, after a long abstinence from writing here what I have time to post again. On my main machine for some time while another 64-bit Windows. IMMOMENT containing Windows Vista Ultimate (64) and must say that the 32 Bittiger Firefox constantly mal ne minute's silence will find everything is incl mouse. Well yesterday, I googled einwenig times and hey hey, there are indeed 64 bit NEN Fox ... well it was quickly retrieved and installed. He also has 32-bit signal from the colleagues he has brought the settings user name and co. So everything so far so good if it were it not for a small snag ...

There are no 64-bit compatible Flash Player running in Firefox or in IE 64th Um because Adobe has not noticed what? Helloooo!

So Microsoft, Adobe and Co ... NEN what 64 bit OS if it can be used for now but not really good. I'm almost ever NEN superior al 64 bit to install Linux and then to test once ... for there is a corresponding Flash Player ...

naja enough excitement for today ...

so long

fire hangover

0 comments:

Post a Comment