Wednesday, August 11, 2010

How To Sms Friends About My New Born

tick alarm

One thing before. I'm not vaccinated against ticks. Why? No idea. Thus, a vaccination harms generally yes, but I had never won one. "How stupid you have to be?" Now some might think because the guy running through open terrain in the summer and does not protect itself. Right. But for now is a fact. And certainly will be in the last decades have been a summer flu or other a nasty tick bite.
I'm not stupid, I try to avoid non-mowed lawns, walk through the tall grass and if unwillingly, then I will stay briefly then stops and "examine" my knuckles on little black pests. After all, there are still enough
forest roads, which are run relatively "safe" and even longer trail sections that are "free from grass, but are siffig. However, I was pissed again last Sunday right when I found out that I have left Away from home, full of dog owners were that allowed their dogs Extensive running. A "flight" over those currently uncut, meadows was for "security" will not be possible. So I finally did a stupid track with a lot of asphalt content. But because of the free-running Wauwaus I will then not be vaccinated and - yes, even if it does not matter.
are you so and you feel in the summer because of this problem (uncut and free-running dog) also restricted?

0 comments:

Post a Comment